“A Prestige Planning Month of Wedding Service ~ Silver Package” Wedding Coordination
The Silver Package is for the Couple that has the majority of their wedding day planning taken care of. We are here to assist in the final month before the wedding and avoid any last minute stress.
A Prestige Planning services will start from 30 days before your wedding day until the end. A Prestige Planning is committed to deliver professional service in a timely manner.
Three personalized face to face appointments customized for your individual needs.
“A Prestige Planning Full Service ~ Diamond Package” Wedding Coordination
This is our absolute exclusive package that we offer to the bride and groom. This package includes our service from the beginning to the very end of your wedding journey. We provide you complete access to our full list of approved vendors. We make sure there is a summary of every meeting with each vendor or appointment. We are there every minute to make sure everything goes as you wish.
Fifteen to twenty personalized face to face appointments customized for your individual needs.
The following services are included in every plan offered
Unlimited Consultation via Telephone and E-mail-this service starts from the date our services are retained and continues throughout the wedding planning process up to your Wedding Day
• Minute-by-minute coordination on wedding day (no time limitations)
• Venue walk-though, which includes final floor plan, table arrangements and escort cards
• Review of all Venue and Vendor Contracts and Arrangements
• Final Vendor Confirmations and Detailed Direction-Each and Every Vendor is called personally and All Details and the Entire Itinerary / Timeline is gone through line by line pertaining to Each Vendor’s specific contracted services
• Assistance with all Transportation Needs and Arrangements
• Rehearsal Coordination and Instruction, maximum 2 hours
• Collection of items at rehearsal to be taken care of on the Wedding Day such as: Candles, Photographs, Guest Books, Pens, Wedding Favors, Toasting Glasses, Cake ,Serving Set
• Greet and supervise vendors
• Greet Bride & Groom’s family and ensure they are on time in the morning
• Manage set-up of ceremony and reception areas
• Crowd management to insure everything goes smoothly
• Distribution & set-up of guest book, wedding favors, programs, card box, framed photographs, and all other items that will be displayed.
• Adjust bride’s dress and accessories prior to walking down the aisle
• Cue musicians and/or DJ, ensure they are comfortable with the timeline and have the correct musical selections
• Supervise and communicate with the chef, banquet captain and catering staff to ensure excellent and timely dinner service
• Prep anyone scheduled to give toasts and speeches, as desired
• Handle any emergencies or unexpected occurrences in a professional and comprehensive manner. As well as a having a handy emergency kit.
• Keep the wedding day running on schedule as closely as possible while maintaining a good flow of events
• One assistant coordinator is included to help during the day of wedding
• More assistant coordinators will be available depending on the size of the wedding
• Distribute final balances and gratuities to vendors on your behalf (optional)